Moderated by: SSC

Форум SSC LG Forum » Струйные принтеры / Inkjet printers »  Epson

Next Page » | Page: 1 of 4

« Back to Topic Index Page 1 | Replies: 30 | Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author  Topic: Thanks for OrTHoTaMiNe
  buking

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of buking  Posted on: Nov 22, 2009 - 7:30am
This post is for all of you that has tried OrTHoTaMine programs and are totally satisfected, as i.

THANK YOU OrTHoTaMine !!!

You are really great.

This post is to thank you and all of your effort !! Keep Walking !

Iґve already had my program for TX200 but only works with Windows XP. I received for free when i bouth my Bulk Ink in Provideo2004 ( Brazil ). - They have a really nice CISS ( Bulk ink - Not Chinese ones ) and ink. For those that are having problem with Bulk Inks and ink ( including sublimation ink, dye ink like Epson Ultrabrite), just go here > www.provideo2004.com.br

Just like OrTHoTamiNe ask, lets thank you here.
That is at least that we can do for him.

Thank You

Total Posts: 27 | Joined: Mar 29, 2008 - 10:36pm | IP Logged

OrTHoTaMiNe

Advanced Member

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of OrTHoTaMiNe  Posted on: Nov 22, 2009 - 9:27am
You are welcome buking. Thanks for your eulogy.

Total Posts: 258 | Joined: Oct 16, 2009 - 2:45pm | IP Logged

websnail

Advanced Member

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of websnail  Posted on: Nov 23, 2009 - 6:28pm
Quote:
Iґve already had my program for TX200 but only works with Windows XP.

This might help with that part of the problem...
http://www.wasteink.co.uk/epson-vista-adjustment-utility/

Not sure about Windows 7 yet...

but yes, definitely a thank-you to OrTHoTaMiNe

Total Posts: 213 | Joined: Sep 26, 2005 - 4:37pm | IP Logged

Dragonfly777

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of Dragonfly777  Posted on: Nov 25, 2009 - 9:33pm
Thanks to you, OrTHoTaMiNe! Great job! You are The One who did these for all of us. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!! Many Greetings!!!

Total Posts: 38 | Joined: Oct 28, 2009 - 3:31am | IP Logged

diantosan

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of diantosan  Posted on: Dec 23, 2009 - 6:00am
loader Tx111 please....

Regards

Total Posts: 1 | Joined: Dec 23, 2009 - 5:49am | IP Logged

angry downloader

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of angry downloader  Posted on: Feb 8, 2010 - 2:46am
otrhotamine..... i downloaded your patch for endnotes X3 and..... MY COMPUTER IS FULL OF FUCKING VIRUSSES NOW!!!! WHY ARE DOING THIS SHIT???? I mean seriously: thats just bad! You are 1000 times more evil than all content providers that want money for their products!

You make the world a worse place! Over and out.

Total Posts: 2 | Joined: Feb 8, 2010 - 2:41am | IP Logged

OrTHoTaMiNe

Advanced Member

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of OrTHoTaMiNe  Posted on: Feb 8, 2010 - 2:09pm
Quote:

otrhotamine..... i downloaded your patch for endnotes X3 and..... MY COMPUTER IS FULL OF FUCKING VIRUSSES NOW!!!! WHY ARE DOING THIS SHIT???? I mean seriously: thats just bad! You are 1000 times more evil than all content providers that want money for their products!

First of all I want to express that there are many opportunist virus programmers on the net who are spreading their viruses via other clean patches and cracked programs. I don't know where did you download the file but I AM SURE that you donwloaded it from another link other than my links. Up to now there are 1785 total downloaders of the EndNote X3 from my links and there is no problem:

Here is my official links of EndNoteX3:
http://lix.in/-777700

As you can understand from all of these expressions, this "FUCKING VIRUSES" case is THROUGHLY your fault. Hereafter, I think you should think twice when you decided to download something from the net. Besides I think you shouldn't download anything from the net if you don't know the risks of the internet such as these opportunists.

BTW, you should take into account all of the AP downloaders about 7000-8000 (as well as only from my links). In this perspective, I think your aim is bad in fact.

PS: Can this aspersion be because I hindered your aims from AP selling or another program? Actually your action was abject! I seriously censure you...

OrTHoTaMiNe

Advanced Member

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of OrTHoTaMiNe  Posted on: Feb 10, 2010 - 12:51pm
Quote:

Waiting for your response... Always the more talkatives are the less doers

tenisrojo

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of tenisrojo  Posted on: Feb 10, 2010 - 5:35pm
all the OrTHoTaMiNe's adjustments i tested...worked well

OrTHoTaMiNe... do you know if your T20 reset works in T21?

Total Posts: 109 | Joined: Sep 14, 2006 - 8:26pm | IP Logged

OrTHoTaMiNe

Advanced Member

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of OrTHoTaMiNe  Posted on: Feb 10, 2010 - 5:55pm
Quote:

all the OrTHoTaMiNe's adjustments i tested...worked well

OrTHoTaMiNe... do you know if your T20 reset works in T21?

Don't know exactly my friend.

Next Page »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Lock Topic

Forum Legend

Reply to topic

More than 50 posts | Member

Reply to topic with quoted message

More than 100 posts | Full Member

Edit Message

More than 150 posts | Advanced Member