Moderated by: SSC

Форум SSC LG Forum » Поддержка пользователей / User Support »  Основной форум поддержки/Main Support Forum

Page: 1 of 1

« Back to Topic Index Page 1 | Replies: 2

Author  Topic: Epson R240
Jack the Lad

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of Jack the Lad  Posted on: Jul 1, 2009 - 7:38am
My printer only has 4 ink cartridges yet the SSC Service Utility ink monitor shows 6 cartridges. Why is this?

Also I have disabled the Epson ink monitor as advised by SSC but there is no automatic indication from SSC when my cartridges need topping up. Is there an SSC setting for this?

Total Posts: 4 | Joined: Mar 19, 2009 - 12:10pm | IP Logged

Jack the Lad

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of Jack the Lad  Posted on: Jul 15, 2009 - 11:36am
I'm most disappointed that nobody has been able to help me out with my last question!

Total Posts: 4 | Joined: Mar 19, 2009 - 12:10pm | IP Logged

Rodriguez

Post a Reply To This Topic    Reply With Quotes     Edit Message     View Profile of Rodriguez  Posted on: Jan 9, 2012 - 7:05pm
I've got another problem, with Epson Stylus PHOTO R240 (cartridges T0551, T0552, T0553, T0554). SSC Service Utility 4.30 shows that printer, but the chip is unsupported! What should i do?

==============================================
Sorry for my bad english.

Total Posts: 2 | Joined: Jan 9, 2012 - 6:51pm | IP Logged

Lock Topic

Forum Legend

Reply to topic

More than 50 posts | Member

Reply to topic with quoted message

More than 100 posts | Full Member

Edit Message

More than 150 posts | Advanced Member

View profile